Thankful Fridays!

|
This picture represents some of many things I give thanks to God for today.
My Husband. A man of God, leading our family according to God's perfect will for us. Our union, together operating as one we can accomplish all things. The word of God tells us in Matthew 18:19-20,  "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
My Daughter. The best gift I could ever receive. Everyday she teaches me something new about myself. I never understood the capacity of a mother's love until she arrived and was placed in my arms. My life now has new meaning. I praise God for a healthy, happy, beautifully thriving child. "Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." Psalms 127:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment