Mother's Prayer

|
Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask you God to create in me a clean heart, Lord. I ask that you make me into the mother you have designed me to be. God, I pray that you give me patience to teach my daughter the difference in right in wrong. Wisdom to know how to correct her and the knowledge of when the most appropriate time to do so. Lord I ask that you allow me time to give to you, for my edification so that I can continue to grow in your word. Lord I ask that you help me teach my daughter the value of your word, and deliver it in a way that she will understand best. I plead the blood of Jesus over my daughter. I pray that she will grow to serve you with her whole heart.


I pray for mothers everywhere, that they seek you first in all things concerning their children. I pray that in all they do, they do it in love. I pray that as mothers we are training our children to seek you, serve you and trust you with all their hearts. I pray you give all mothers support and strength to get through the tough times and patience throught the trying times. Wisdom to impart into their children.


Lord, I ask all these things, in Jesus' name.


Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment